The IROs Forum’s decision-making body is the Forum Council, composed of one representative of each partner university. The Council members are appointed by their university authorities.
The Council Chair is the representative of the university which presides in the Forum in the given year. The presiding university is chosen by the Council each calendar year.
In 2017, the IROs Forum presiding university is the University of Lodz. The Council Chair is held by Ms Liliana Lato, Head of the International Relations Office.
Working meetings of the Council are organized 3-4 times a year, and regular Skype conferences are held every week.
Previous IROs Forum Council Chairs:
- 2016 – Agata Wójcik, University of Silesia in Katowice
- 2015 – Joanna Mrowiec-Denkowska, Silesian University of Technology
- 2014 – Ewa Mroczek, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
- 2013 – Dominika Janik-Hornik, University of Economics in Katowice
- 2012 – Ewa Kiszka, Medical University of Gdańsk
- 2011 – Ewa Derkowska-Rybicka, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun
- 2010 – Aniela Tejchman, Gdańsk University of Technology
- 2009 – Hanna Lamers, University of Bielsko-Biala
- 2008 – Barbara Centkowska – originator and creator of IROs Forum, University of Economics in Katowice